Information on 2015 WNBR ride.
March 8. 2015. 2pm (Long weekend)
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to assist.
We also have a great local pub – theFox onboard with open arms (sorry not open bar) for our meeting/starting point.
Meet Corner Wellington St and Alexandra Parade 12noon to move off time around 1pm.
Please do not contact the pub for ride information (as they don’t know)
Riders to do
- Bike, Helmet, Shoes
- Bike pump, spare tube, lock. Please don’t be stranded. Let us know if you have any issue.
- Bag to carry your clothes when you disrobe. (Ride ending away from start point)
- Body paint / costume (to share) – local art supplies sell these.
- Art gear – Brushes, sponges, pots, water to share.
- Posters/ flyers and banners. Make the days special.
- Camera/ Phone. Bike camera or point&shoot to remember the day.
- Gold coin (small note) donation for organisers.
- Whistles, bells, noisemakers.
Looks like the ride will be the biggest yet.
Need a bike?
Ask a friend (remember a helmet too)
Then get you friend to come along too. The more the merrier.
Link to 2015 ride is www.asbareasyoudare.com/2015 or this qr code